|Type:||Clincher and Tubular Available|
|Finish:||3K And Matte|
|Depth:||Front 60mm, Rear 88mm|
|Basalt Braking Surface:||Yes|
|Nipple Hole Type:||External|
|Max Tire Pressure:||120psi|
|Total Weight:||CLINCHER: Front 742g, Rear 1016g; 1758g In Total TUBULAR: Front 662g, Rear 871g; 1533g In Total|
|Ceramic Sealed Bearings:||Yes|
|Colors:||Black/ Red Available|
|Colors:||Black ( Default )|
|Count:||Front 20 And Rear 24|
|Lacing:||Front: Radial, Rear: 2X Cross For Drive And Radial for Non-drive|
|Colors:||Black/ Silver/ Red Available|
|Cassette Type:||Campagnolo 9/10/11 Speed or Shimano 8/9/10/11 Speed|
|Max Recommended Rider Weight:||120 kgs|
How fast of a bicycle is most determined by the performance of it's revolving components, wheels are the main components of a bicycle. This makes it reasonable to upgrade the bearings, all the points lead to a result, Ceramic material. There are 2 main features of using Ceramic Bearings:
1. Ceramic Ball is closer to perfect round: A steel ball in Grade G25 is meant to be a high quality ball in this material, if measured by size, it's precision is 25/1,000,000 inch.
Nevertheless, a ceramic ball can be made to be in Grade G5, it's precision is much higher than the best steel ball. That's why we say Ceramic Ball is closer to perfect round.
2. Ceramic Ball is stiffer: Stiffness is very important to a ball used in a bike, it's also called "Modulus of Elasticity". A steel ball's Modulus of Elasticity is around 30,000,000Pounds/Inch, while a ceramic ball's is 47,000,000Pounds/Inch.
Both of the main features make the bearing with ceramic balls smooth, easy to maintain and fit for all conditions.
Also upgrading to ceramic bearing brings a lot of benefits over the steel counterparts:
|Higher hardness of rolling element||
- Better wearability - Greater durability - Longer service life
- Lightweighting the system - Lower centrifugal force during rotation, consequently less bearing wear and heat generation and bearings can run at higher speed
- Increase the rigidity of system - Less sphere deformation under load and this will transfer energy better
|Higher precision and better surface finish of ceramic balls||
- Less friction between ceramic balls and races - Less wear
- Less maintenance or maintenance free - Races will not block due to rusty
- Less magnetic contaminations to be magnetized into the raceway that can affect smooth rotation and destroy the raceway
- No galvanically stimulated corrosion - Can be used in applcation that requires electrical isolation
Carbon Fiber can deal with tension very well, but it’s not good at handling high temperature, in order to provide the smooth braking, we have to increase the Temperature Resistance for Clincher wheels. We use the Basalt material instead of Carbon Fiber when making the braking track, it increases the rim Temperature Resistance for about 150 Fahrenheit and conducts heat much better than Carbon Fiber. Basalt material increases the brake performance on wet condition without increasing the wear and tear on the braking surface.
This means that our rims can last longer than ordinary carbon wheel rims with the Basalt material. And this technology can also help our rims to stand wear and tear.